We design ambitious climate financing programmes
to serve present and future generations in a sustainable way.
We work with:
- International developmental financial institutions
- International donors and private foundations
- International consultancies and think tanks
- Impact investors
Our services include:
- Designing Financing Programmes
- Technical Assistance, Capacity Building and Implementation
- Developing Capacities of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Research and Communications
We Help Our Partners to:
- Access expertise and networks in Asia and Africa
- Align with trends in climate technology innovations
- Adapt international best practices
- Articulate impact stories
We have a strong track record with international partners. Some major projects we have worked on include:
Examine the business case for solar charging of electric three wheelers in
Recommend how an innovation challenge fund can support the use of data and mobile in climate adaptation.
Implementation of a 64 million Euro line of credit from European Development Financial Institutions for environmental upgradation in the Bangladesh garment sector.
In evaluating the feasibility of a junior tranche for solar-powered systems and cookstoves for the Microfinance Initiative For Asia Debt Fund.
Enabling SME access to finance for sustainable consumption and production in Asia – An overview of finance trends and barriers in Myanmar
Enabling SME access to finance for sustainable consumption and production in Asia – An overview of finance trends and barriers in India
Case Study of an Energy Project in Health Facilities in Kenya: How to Implement Demand-Based Approaches
Let's Talk About Your Business
Are you a financial institution trying to deploy climate finance? Or an international consultancy looking for an expert on climate innovation? Or a climate start up with offerings for the finance industry?